Why become a member?
The Chartered Professional Accountant
The CPA designation affirms the knowledge, skills and capabilities of the professionals who hold it. As a member you’ll be recognized as a key player in the success of any company or organization by effectively providing the highest level of strategic and financial expertise while serving and protecting the public interest.
Registering as a Member
There are currently two pathways to register as a CPA in Alberta:
- As a legacy candidate (successful completion of the CMA, CGA, or CA Education Program) or
- Have a designation or be in the process of obtaining one.
For registration application details, fill out the form below.
Our members enjoy a variety of benefits and resources specifically focused on their improvement within the accounting profession. As a member, you have access to exclusive events and programs that can help you perform your professional duties, network with your CPA colleagues, and grow your career.
Learn more about our available programs and opportunities:
- Professional Development
- Practical Experience Requirements (PER)
- PER Mentor-ship Program
- CPA Alberta and Chapter Events
- Employer Partnerships
Membership Signup Form*
- by completing and submitting this form you agree to further communication emails